MONDAY 15 OCTOBER 2018
Essential skills for developing and growing your business - fine-tune your business planning and financial skills to compete effectively in today's market
If you’re a start-up or have been in small business for years this session is a must. In this highly-informative, interactive & fun session you will learn the following essential skills & insights:
- Set goals and know how to achieve them;
- Grow without needing to employ more staff;
- Identify what parts of your market are likely to grow and which are not;
- Understand the pressures of growth on finances;
- Appreciate the importance, whatever your business, of “standing out from the pack.”
Also on offer, through the NSW Government’s Business Connect program, is four (4) hours of one-to-one tailored business advice delivered through Realise Business completely free of charge!
This event is part of Mosman Council's free Business PLUS event series - three events during October 2018 offering local businesses the opportunity to relax together over drinks and a bite to eat in the beautiful surrounds of Mosman Art Gallery - while also participating in business improvement sessions delivered by Realise Business!
Come along, meet other businesses and learn something new!
This workshop is fully booked. If you would like to put your name on a waiting list please email Liz Kemp at E.Kemp@mosman.nsw.gov.au, we will then contact you if there are any cancellations.